Charlton Manor Rest Home/Assisted Living has been a caring and compassionate place since 1962, and has ensured the health, safety, and dignity of all residents while helping them achieve and maintain their highest level of independence in a safe, caring atmosphere. We pride ourselves in aging in-place.
Within the last 14 years, Michael Turpin has completely transformed the Charlton Manor Rest Home by putting down brand new carpets, hardward floors, bringing into comfortable, early 20th century furniture, pictures, artifacts, and photograghs. Michael's tireless work, boundless enthusiasm, and creative vision has captured an aura of the past, while at the same time, having all the modern convenieces of the 21st Century!
An Elegant Home
You will notice how different Charlton Manor is from the moment you visit. We are a small elegant home with many special features – you will feel like you are visiting a Bed and Breakfast or an old Inn while you are here.
We offer the best care and oversight possible. It is a nice place to stay, with cheerful, compassionate staff who are eager to serve our residents as well as their families. On-site management by the owner, Michael D. Turpin is directly involved in all daily operations. Our manager, Debra V. Fitts has been dedicated to The Manor for over 8 years. She’s a hands-on manager with attention to all details.
- Majestic trees, lovely gardens & walking paths
- Licensed by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- 32-bed level four Rest Home
- Newly renovated private rooms/suites for couples
- Transportation provided to appointments and shopping
- On-site religious services for all
- Weekly rosary group with residents and parishioners of St. Joseph Church in Charlton.
- Daily activities schedule and outings
- In-house laundry service provided
- Flat screen TV and cable provided
- Competitive Rates
A Legacy of Love
From its days as the Charlton Poor Farm in the late 1700s to today, it has a rich history and tradition of service and care for all. Come visit us and be part of our legacy of love. See the Difference!
Activites offered at The Charlton Manor:
- Exercise ClassMusic & Sing-Along
- Memory GamesTrivia Games
- Birthday CelebrationsAfternoon Teas
- Men's GroupBook Club
- Bird & Wildlife Watching
12 Town Farm Road in Charlton, Massachusetts